Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Beeper by The Stamping Boutique

Hello Crafty Friends,
Today is a new challenge at 
This week the challenge is Anything Goes!
 Using: Enamel Dots, Washi Tape, Script Words Wood Chips by Freckled Fawn
  Beeper by The Stamping Boutique 
 I could not decide which card I liked best- so I am sharing both.
Which card do you like?


Our sponsors this week are:

The Stamping Boutique
Prize: $12 Gift Certificate


AND

Freckled Fawn
Prize: $15 Gift Certificate 


Kitty Bee Designs
Prize: 1 digital image
Thank you so much for stopping by,
Amy
 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs- Boys/men (5/3)


1 comment:

  1. These robot cards are super cute. Love the bright papers you used and how you used the washi tape and wood chip words. It never crossed my mind to colour them. Nice job!
    Have a great evening.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete