Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy Hunting by Hannah Lynn

Hi There-
It's almost Easter and I am having a blast!
I am coloring away, just for the fun of it!
This adorable image is called Happy Hunting 
by Hannah Lynn.
I love the bright colors of Spring and the patterns too.
I had to add a pop of pink- just to off- set
the blues and yellows.
Don't you love the adorable "little chick" !
Thanks for stopping by,
Amy 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Cardz 4 Galz- cute and cuddly (3/29)-baby chick 
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards- ribbon (3/31) 
Creative Ladybirds- ATG (3/31)

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colours and the colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative ladybirds creations
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring, thanks for sha5ring at Cardz4Galz. :)

    ReplyDelete