Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Reindeer Eve box card

Hi there,
Today it is my turn to host over at the Artbymiran Showcase Blog.
I want to share the image Reindeer Eve- she is available in rubber at Whimsy Stamps.
Our theme this month is box cards.




This is my first ever box card- I followed a tutorial online and it came out pretty good.  I will  be making more, for sure.  I colored the adorable image with my Copic markers and then fussy cut her to fit on the card.

I want to invite to visit the Artbymiran store and the Facebook fan page too.

Have a creative day,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Christmas Cards All Year- country christmas (9/28)
Cute As A Button- ATG (9/28)
Digistamps 4 Joy- ATG (9/28)
Come and Get It- more than one fold (9/18)
OLLCB- Ribbon/bows (9/27)
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge- ATG (9/30)

6 comments:

  1. Wow , Stunning card thank you for entering the cute as a Button challenge Lisa DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful box card. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR September challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love your box card! Thanks for joining us at Cute as a button Challenges. Good luck!
    bye Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    great card
    thanks for joining us at CHCC2
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-CHCC2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely exploding box. Thank you for joining in our 'Ribbons and Bows' challenge at Ooh La La Creations
    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete