Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sylvie and Sampson Go For a Walk by Oddball Art Co.

It's a wonderful Wednesday!  Can you believe it is July 1st...I also saw somewhere it is only 18 weeks till Halloween!!    So it is a new Anything Goes challenge today over at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
We have an awesome sponsor this week- Oddball Art Co. and I have been able to use this adorable image Sylvie and Sampson Go For a Walk.


I hope you take a minute and create this week-Hugs,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs- ATG (7/30)
Crafty Creations Challenge- red, white & blue (7/6)
Simon Wednesday Challenge- Going Dotty (7/6)

5 comments:

  1. A super card Amy, a lovely design and fabulous papers..........I love your fun image and gorgeous details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving her blue hair! Great design and colors! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you colored the image. The blue hair is great! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! :-D Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :-D
    Milka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it! Fab image and die cuts! Thanks for entering our Anything Goes in July challenge at Crafting by Designs. M x

    ReplyDelete