Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July- American Beach Babe

It's a Star Spangled Saturday!

You know I had to share a patriotic project today!!!  I love anything red, white and blue...So of course, I wanted to use this image- American Beach Babe.  Although...there are so many wonderful images to choose from at the Karleigh Sue ETSY store.

I love coloring with my Copic markers, but I am not good at writing down the colors I use.  I will get better at that.  The pattern paper I used is from a Bo-Bunny collection I had in my stash.  I  hope you enjoy your weekend- and if you have a chance enter in the latest Karleigh Sue Challenge.
Hugs,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Create and Inspire- ATG (7/13)
A Gem of A Challenge- red/white & blue (7/16)
Die Cut Divas- Summer/Patriotism (7/30)

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, “Use a stamp or digi”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and great coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never seem to make multi-colored, patterned backgrounds function when I want to put a colored image on it too. You make everything have a punch to it for the viewer.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete